Barilla Influencer Marketing
- Generate interest in using Barilla products amongst people coming from Arab and Asian countries by explaining the quality, usage and variety.
Build a pool of influencers, customized for the brand.
- Hand-picked 14 influencers: Arab, Indian, Pakistani, Filipino. All well-established home cooks, with photography/videography skills and highly engaging audiences.
- Over 582 media posted (feed posts: static, video, IGTV & reels + stories) and counting.
- Approximately 150K posts reach per campaign.
- Average campaign engagement rate of 3.6%.
- Approximately 1K increase of followers on Barilla page and counting.
Britannia and Dole Thank You Everyday Heroes Digital and Experiential Campaign
- We created Thank You Everyday Heroes initiative to express gratitude to everyday heroes in the UAE by delivering 100K care packs to selected beneficiaries.
Spread awareness about the campaign; encourage UAE to express their heartfelt thanks through a challenge; heighten reach and engagement with influencers as brand ambassadors.
- Identified and selected 50 UAE-based influencers, who received branded PR packs with Thank You Everyday Heroes merchandise, Britannia and Dole products.
- Partnership with Abu Dhabi Health Services, Dubai Municipality and UAE Food Bank for the care packs distribution.
- Over 150 stories and over 50 feed posts.
- Engagement of 18K likes and 2.5K comments.
- Campaign engagement rate: 4.14%.
- Total reach: 1.3M (including sponsored posts).
- Britannia achieved +11.6% IG followers.
- Dole achieved +8.24% IG followers.
- Overwhelming challenge entries, where the winners won a special prize for themselves and for their nominated hero.
- PR Mileage worth AED2.5M.
MicroSafe School Program
- MicroSafe, together with the Dubai Municipality, wants to inspire school kids to live a healthier life by making better food choices and for them to imbibe good hygiene.
MicroSafe distributed a total of 10K hygiene kits in selected schools in Dubai. To reinforce this initiative, the brand wanted to get onboard influencers to deliver the message about the initiative.
- Identified and selected 10 UAE-based mommy influencers, nano and macro of various nationalities/backgrounds: Arab countries, India, Pakistan, UK and USA.
- Over 90 media posts (stories and feed posts with competition announcement).
- Total feed post reach of over 162K.
- Over 70K total stories reach.
- Campaign engagement rate: 3.86%.
- PR Mileage worth AED2M.
Earth Goods Influencer Marketing
- The brand aimed to reward Dubai-based mommy achievers for Mother's Day.
Select and approach 7 micro-influencers. All, are moms with various interests and areas of activities, bringing different audiences: foodies, lifestyle, nutrition, motherhood, etc.
- Over 30 media posts created.
- Over 150K total reach.
- Campaign engagement rate: 3.52%.
Brazil Foods Branding Design Studio, Printing and Installation
*Portfolio available upon request.
- Create global collaterals for Brazil Foods brands – Sadia, Perdix, Banvit and Hilal; aligned with the brand guidelines.
Build brand assets for each brand adapted for every region.
- Created collaterals for global trade shows.
- Created BRF brochure for every market.
- Created – POSMs, truck branding and other collaterals for selected regions.
- Created customer registration and digital brochure download portal integrated with company website.
- Created BRF videos for Integrity Week internal campaign.
- Created and printed Sadia Drivers Booklet for global distribution.
- Successfully built a collaterals library for BRF, for various purposes.
- Maintained brand consistency across all market.
- Gathered a significant number of customer data and brochure download across all exhibitions.
National Food Products Company Design Studio, Printing and Installation
*Portfolio available upon request.
- Establish a design studio for the company.
Build in-store brand assets/POSM for Lacnor and Oasis brands.
- Created collaterals for key retail periods.
- Successfully created Lacnor Anniversary, Ramadan and Back to School POSM artwork, printing and installation.
- Successfully created Oasis Ramadan POSM and truck branding artwork, printing and installation.
- Maintained brand consistency aligned with the brand guidelines.
- Seamless coordination with the sales team for list of accounts and individual store permission.
Dubai Tourism VOCs
- Analyze the VOCs (voice of the customers) output of the Dubai Tourism’s key retail campaigns and recommend actionable insights.
Build a secured portal, where over 50K data for tabulation (printed coupons and digital survey) and analysis should be encoded.
- Built the portal, team of encoders and an analyst to complete the work in the agreed timeline.
- Presented the highlights and the low points of each campaign.
- Recommended actionable insights beneficial for the succeeding run.
Dubai International Financial Center Service Audit
- Conduct a mystery audit to rate the service level of Dubai International Financial Center departments.
Build a qualitative and quantitative questionnaire and score sheet, determine the mix and assign the number of Dubai International Financial Centre interviewees per department.
- Built the tabulation portal.
- Lined-up high profile posers for business set ups in various industries e.g. Fintech, restaurants, retail etc.
- Built a team of interviewers for the Dubai International Financial Center customers on key sections: document submission and release office, immigration and cashier.
- Plotted the result accordingly in the portal, on the agreed timing.
- Submitted full report (qualitative and quantitative).