Health Is My Wealth
The UAE health, food safety and hygiene landscape are directly impacted by what we eat and how we live, and recent government data has revealed some concerning trends.
This information has inspired me to create the Health Is My Wealth Program in partnership with the Dubai Municipality. Our vision is not just to reverse these trends but also to continue protecting the community against COVID-19.
- Launched in Mirdif City Centre, Ripe Market Dubai Police Academy and in 20 schools.
- Reached and engaged with 4M kids, moms, families, health and cooking enthusiasts, schools; covering Locals, Arab, Asians, Western and European expats.
- Together with a community of brand collaborators: Barilla, Jenan, Del Monte, MicroSafe, Citron, SCAFA Dubai, Green Good, El Grocer.
- 200 social media influencers' curated IG content, plus a PR media mileage worth AED2M.
Healthy School Squad
A study conducted by the UAE University found an alarming prevalence of childhood obesity in the UAE. Because of this I created the Healthy School Squad Program where I put together the Dubai Municipality, Dubai Sports Council and other significant community stakeholders on – board: brands, parents and schools; equally responsible in empowering kids to have the right mindset and disposition to live a healthier life.
- Over 10 Reach Platforms
- 200+ Activations
- 100K+ Kids and Parents Engaged
- 20M+ Digital and PR Reach
- AED50M+ Media Mileage Value
- 100+ Schools Covered
- Brand Collaborators: Al Islami Foods, Lacnor, Arla, Mai Dubai, MicroSafe, SCAFA Dubai and Kidzania